Fodor's Los Angeles: With Disneyland & Orange County
About This Book:
Title: Fodor's Los Angeles: With Disneyland & Orange County
Book DescriptionFull-color guide
• Make your trip to Los Angeles unforgettable with illustrated features, 34 maps, and 223 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences & attractions
• Lodging comparison charts
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on visiting television and film studios, beach and park activities, and classic drives
• Best shopping, nightlife, and side trips from the city.
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Los Angeles-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
Click on this books subject categories to see related titles:
Travel > United States / West / Pacific (Ak, Ca, Hi, Nv, Or, Wa)
Book Details Summary: The title of this book is Fodor's Los Angeles and it was written by Elline Lipkin, Tanvi Chheda, Lea Lion. This particular 25th edition is in a Mixed media product format. This books publish date is October 18, 2011 and it has a suggested retail price of $19.99. It was published by Fodors Travel Pubns and has a total of 418 pages in the book. The 10 digit ISBN is 067900971X and the 13 digit ISBN is 9780679009719; it is a part of the FODOR'S series. To buy this book at the lowest price, Click Here.