The Washington Manual of Surgery
About This Book:
Title: The Washington Manual of Surgery
Since 1997, The Washington Manual of Surgery has consistently provided residents with need-to-know surgical information and guidance in a convenient and easily accessible source. This is a resident-prepared manual, and as such, each chapter was updated and revised by a resident with assistance from a faculty coauthor from the Department of Surgery at one of the world’s top surgical training programs. The Manual’s unique perspective gives readers a clear view of the challenges surgical residents face, and of the practical solutions they have seen work, first hand.
Now in its Sixth Edition, The Washington Manual of Surgerycontinues to deliver a concise, rational approach to the management of patients with surgical conditions. The text has been redesigned to make it even more user friendly, and the content has been updated with the latest advances in surgical technique and instrumentation.
Look to The Washington Manual of Surgery for…
• Convenient outline format and pocket size make the Manual easy to carry and its content easy to find, grasp, and retain.
• Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas taught in general surgical residencies, including pediatric surgery.
• Concise guidelines and algorithms assist in the diagnosis and management of surgical diseases.
• Minimally invasive techniques have been incorporated into all relevant anatomical site and disease chapters to broaden readers’ surgical options.
NEW in the Sixth Edition…
• New, full color interior design enhances visual learning.
• New chapter on emergencies in surgical patients prepares readers for any challenge.
• Updated focus on evidence-based medicine includes the latest information and treatment algorithms in each section
Click on this books subject categories to see related titles:
Medical > Surgery / General
Book Details Summary: The title of this book is The Washington Manual of Surgery and it was written by Mary E. Klingensmith (Editor), Amy C. Fox (Editor), Matthew R. Porembka (Editor). This particular 6th edition is in a Paperback format. This books publish date is December 16, 2011 and it has a suggested retail price of $68.99. It was published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins and has a total of 930 pages in the book. The 10 digit ISBN is 1451115946 and the 13 digit ISBN is 9781451115949. To buy this book at the lowest price, Click Here.